The Assistant Executive Director will work with executive director and oversee a wide variety of tasks within the organization.
This position requires an innovative individual, as the assistant executive director may also be tasked with coming up with new ideas to improve efficiency and quality and the steps needed to implement them. The position will require creative methods to enhance branding, marketing initiatives and marketing ideas to promote DIM services and partnerships.
A Bachelor’s degree is the minimum educational requirement for this position. Relevant work/volunteer experience includes but not limited to non-profit organizations; excellent communication skills, demonstrated leadership and community service. Remote work is accepted.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
• Familiarization with the DIM Strategic Plan
• Form partnerships / resource collaboratives with community resources
• Expand DIM presence on social media platforms
• Coordinate job responsibilities of DIM staffing to include Transformation Specialists (volunteer instructors)
• Seek grant opportunities
• Other duties as requested
The ideal candidate Assistant Executive Director position will possess the following skills and preferred qualifications:
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven experience in data entry
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products to include but not limited to Word; Excel; Email.
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Proficient navigation experience on social media platform
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience in community or non-profit service.
Send resume and cover letter to: