The Data Entry Manager is primarily responsible for effectively managing large amounts of information. This includes inserting, updating, and maintaining accurate organization and confidential data on various computer systems and in our organizational archives.
Data Entry Manager Responsibilities include but not limited to
• Works closely with Re-Entry Program Coordinator and Liaison
• Input organizational information into databases within required time limits.
• Compile and verify the accuracy of data to prepare it for computer entry.
• Apply data techniques within the program and following all procedures.
• Generate data reports and perform backups in archives.
• Improves results by participating in and completing audits, identifying weaknesses, and implementing improved changes.
• Updates job information and knowledge through participation in continued education.
• Keeps all organization information confidential.
• Other duties as assigned.
Data Entry Manager The ideal candidate for the data entry position will possess the following skills and preferred qualifications:
• Strong analytical skills
• Proven experience in data entry
• Proficient in typing, speed, and accuracy
• Proven organizational skills
• Familiarity with data programs and procedures
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Products to include but not limited to Word; Excel; Email.
• Trustworthy and dependable
• Specialized attention to detail, especially with numbers.
• High school diploma required; two-year college degree preferred.
Send resume and cover letter to: